W E L C O M E

I am grateful that you have visited my blog. I hope your visit is a successful one. Please feel free to comment, contact or otherwise interact with the site and with me. I'm beginning to spread my wings photographically, so please take a look at Paul's Photos on Flickr (on the right). which will lead you to my presence on Flickr. Again, your comments, feedback or whatever are very welcome. Let us assist each other in our pursuit of our own truth, our own Dreaming. Peace!
Art Prints

Monday, August 17, 2009

A First Post. Blogging provides wonderful opportunity

Yes indeed: the first post in a new Blog. A nice thing to anticipate, to consider and to then embark upon. I'm pretty new to this blogging caper, so I guess that there will be a lot to learn. But, how hard can it be? I am a writer after all, and posting on a blog requires some writing, some words that say something at least remotely sensible. Well, perhaps not necessarily sensible; I guess they at least have to say something that someone out there might want to read.

I think the very notion of blogging is a miraculous thing and provides us with amazing opportunities. So many cliches around today about the Internet and blogging allowing us to connect with the whole world, linking everyone, advancing knowledge and the spread of ideas. It goes on and on. But, you know the thing about cliches is that they have become cliches because they are at least in part, true. And so it is with blogging; what a wonderful thing it is. And I for one do not intend to take this opportunity, this gift, for granted.

So, I don't have much to say in this initial post. Its purpose is mainly to get it all rolling. I hope I will be faithful to this blog, and I also hope I will have something useful to say, something that someone will gain from by their reading of my words.

With that I close for now.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Know I will respond, even if it takes a while.